I don’t know about you, but I always dreamed of mastering the split. Front split, middle split and everything in between.
Unfortunately, I have never had good flexibility in my hips and legs. And on top of this, I thought that it is something only a ballet dancer could do.
However, Yoga showed me that I too am able to perform splits and all sorts of a deep hip stretch. I only had to practice it.
If you are same as I was, you have to try out this yoga practice! There are some yummy hip openings and leg stretches included.
What are you waiting for? Grab your yoga mat and let’s go!
How to do the Yoga practice
- Do each Yoga pose and hold it for a few deep breaths.
- You are your own teacher, so listen to your body and hold each yoga pose as long as you can.
- When you feel a stretch hold it for a couple of minutes for maximum results.
- BUT, don’t go over your physical limit! If the stretch is too intense or if it hurts, it is a sign that you crossed over your limit.
- You can repeat each Yoga pose for 2-3 times.
How was your Yoga practice? I hope you feel amazing afterward, let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading!
Exercise illustrations are copyright of WorkoutLabs and used with permission
Featured image: Brannon Naito from Unsplash
Illustrations: Workoutlabs Train