Today I am spoiling you with a delicious recipe. It is a super yummy, yet healthy and protein filled dessert.
What? Is this even possible?
Yap. These protein balls are filled with healthy nutrients and a lot of protein. They are perfect as a post-workout snack, or as a sweet dessert. The best thing about them is that you don’t have to feel guilty at all while enjoying them.
So, let’s get into the recipe 🙂
You will need:
- 500g chickpeas
- 2 scoops of chocolate or vanilla whey protein
- 1 TBSP of peanut or almond butter
- 4 TBSP of maple syrup
- 2-3 TBSP of coconut flour
- dark chocolate chips (as much as you prefer)
- dark chocolate
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the dark chocolate, together
- Form little balls
- Put them into the fridge for about 1 hour or more
- Melt the dark chocolate and dip the protein balls in the chocolate
- Let them cool down
I am so obsessed with these cookie dough protein balls right now. I love eating them after a sweat sesh, as snacks or on the go.
A little side note: The recipe is inspired by NaturallyStefanie. I am so thankful for that girl to give me these little babies. You rock, Stef, you rock 🙂
Thanks for reading and trying out the recipe!
If you want more recipes, check out the following blog posts: