Do you know those days when you just don’t feel like exercising? Actually, you don’t feel like doing anything at all.
I have them, too. Everybody has them.
But, the important thing to remember is, that it is just a thought in your head that is preventing you from doing what will bring you closer to your dreams.
Brooke Castillo says:
“Discomfort is the currency to your dreams”
And it is sooo true. This is my favorite quote at the moment. Because I too, have to remember that the discomfort I feel when I am stepping out of my comfort zone is the only way to grow and become a stronger version of myself.
If you feel like quitting at the moment, I want you to continue reading this blog post. Because today, I have 50 of my favorite fitness quotes for you.
50 of my favorite fitness quotes that will motivate the hack out of you
- “Be stronger than your excuses”
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney
- “The human body is made in such a way that the only way to gain strength is by being broken first” – Rachel Hollis
- “Lift heavy until it’s not heavy anymore”
- “Whatever you are thinking, think bigger” – Tony Hsieh
- “Work harder, eat better, run faster, feel stronger”
- “If you get tired, learn to rest not to quit” – Benksy
- “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable”
- “You only regret the workouts you don’t do”
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you” – Fred DeVito
- “Three months from now you will thank yourself”
- “Put your hair up in a bun, drink some coffee and handle it”
- “A one-hour workout is only 4% of your day, no excuses”
- “Life is like photography, you need the negatives to develop” – Ziad Edelnour
- “It hurts, but one day it will be your warm-up”
- “There is such incredible power in understanding that you are in control” – Rachel Hollis
- “Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise” – Frank Ocean
- “Remember why you started”
- “Every morning you have the opportunity to become a better version of yourself”
- “Sweat is just fat crying”
- “I am working on myself, for myself, by myself”
- “Eat clean, train dirty”
- “Life is tough my darling, but so are you” – Stephanie Bennett-Henry
- “You don’t get what you wish for, you get what you work for.”
- “Believe in yourself, even when no one else does.” – Sugar Ray
- “Hustle for that muscle”
- “In two weeks you will feel it. In four weeks you will see it. In eight weeks you will hear it.”
- “The greatest wealth is health”
- “Your only limit is YOU”
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
- “You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go”
- “I am my own motivation”
- “When a girl is working out and tightens her hair in a bun, you know it’s about to get real”
- “You know you are hooked when taking a rest day takes more discipline than working out”
- Instead of “I don’t have time.” Say “It is not a priority” and see how that feels.
- “Sore today, strong tomorrow.”
- “You have put too much work into your dream to let it die inside of you” – Rachel Hollis
- “Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself”
- “I got 99 problems, but I am going to the gym and ignore them all”
- “Go the extra mile”
- “Work out, because you love your body, not because you hate it.”
- “YOU vs. YOU”
- “You will never always be motivated. So you must learn to be disciplined”
- “Dear fat, prepare to die. XOXO me”
- “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment of what you ate.”
- “Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – The Gymshark family.
- “Sometimes I grab my own butt, because well, I squat”
- “Don’t eat less, just eat right”
- “Today I will love myself enough to exercise”
- “Make yourself a priority.”
I did, just writing them.
If you got motivated, make sure to join my email list and do the FREE 28-days workout challenge.
Guys I hope you have a motivated and disciplined week,